Mr. Noodle

Mr. Noodle
Mr. Noodle

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Three weeks, swallowed by the BBQ festival

We have been busy.

Last week was the biggest event that happens in Kinston, the Festival on the Neuse, also known as the BBQ festival. I spent all of last week preparing the Red Room for an Arts Council event on the Thursday night, then for Friday night and being open during the day on Saturday. There was the top-to-bottom scrubbing of the whole place, the assisting the Arts Council people with their set up, and actually working the event, serving beer and wine. It was an extremely busy week and I think we are all still recovering from it!










These were all taken before the Arts Council event Evening with the Stars. The place was just so shiny and clean I had to take photos!

I have a lot more photos to share with you, but I wanted to get this little post out while I had a few minutes to spare. Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment