Mr. Noodle

Mr. Noodle
Mr. Noodle

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

We've been cooking

Quite often I will tweet photos of our dinner - usually it's Dan's cooking - and they are always met with enthusiastic replies. Here are a few recent photos of the meals we have prepared at home.



 In the small dish on the left above is pureed carrots and I forget what spices - this was actually a couple of weeks ago now. The skewer has pork in a mustard yogurt dill sauce.


 Sam always knows when it's time for dinner.


We got a Costco membership a couple of weeks ago and I was able to buy some beloved staples from when I lived with my friends in Cowichan Bay, including artichoke hearts and Kalamata olives. This salad also has walnuts, spring greens, feta, and black pepper. I have had this very salad almost every day for the past two weeks, I love it so much. 



Cheesy broccoli soup! Another Costco impulse, even though we are only two people it's hard not to succumb to the allure of a massive amount of vegetables for such a low price (normally we buy mostly organic, I swear), but we have to make sure we eat them before they go off. The spirals are lavash and salmon from Trader Joe's, and I can't remember what other toppings Dan put on there. Olives, I think.


More to come next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment