Mr. Noodle

Mr. Noodle
Mr. Noodle

Saturday, September 4, 2010

A bit more knitting


I started these wee strawberry booties months ago. The babies they are meant to go on will be arriving in the next month, so I really need to get them done!

I like the look of them but they are way more work than they appear! I'm short by one bootie, so I'll have to get Knitted Sock Sensations out from the library again. I don't remember the pattern and I wouldn't want to risk winging it.





This is a top I started knitting... when? Last year? It's been so long I don't even remember. It's been in this state of completeness for as long. I can't believe I got to the almost done point and then forgot about it. Part of my delay in getting back to it was having misplaced the pattern. Well, pattern found, I will get this done soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment