Mr. Noodle

Mr. Noodle
Mr. Noodle

Saturday, February 12, 2011

iPhone update fail



Every so often, there is an update to my iTunes program. iTunes is where all my music, podcast, and iPhone apps are stored. Apparently during a rather large update in November, I was mucking around on my computer doing other things not realizing this was A Problem, and as a result, I've had this error message show up on my screen extremely often ever since. Sometimes the phone would be laying there and this error message would pop up. Sometimes I would go to use the phone of my iPhone and this error message would come up. It's frustrating as hell and you'd think after  more than two months they would have fixed this. Simon Pegg, a comedy actor from the UK, told all his Twitter followers that he was having this fixed (since he has an iPhone too) for the rest of us, but it still hasn't happened yet. It's irritating to say the least. Dan's phone didn't suffer this fate - apparently something like 10-20% of iPhones got hit with this particular problem after this update.

I love my iPhone, don't get me wrong. It has become my main source of communication, entertainment, organization, and social media. When my computer Blue Screened the other day, I still had access to the Internet. I just wish I didn't have to deal with this message anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment