Mr. Noodle

Mr. Noodle
Mr. Noodle

Monday, February 7, 2011

Numerologically speaking

Another quick post, because I was thinking about this as I was driving home from work today.

I started my job a week ago today. It's all been very exciting, but I haven't been able to access the computers at work because I didn't have a password set up for my email account. I couldn't be granted access to this until I had an employee number. The request for my employee number was made the day my boss decided to hire me, since this process can take a long time. Lo and behold! Today I got my employee number! I won't tell you what it is, but I can tell you that all the numbers add up and reduce to eleven.

Eleven

Numerologically speaking, eleven is a great number.   If it were five, I would know that I wouldn't be in this job very long. I forget where I learned about five (and it escapes me now, in searching for it), but any time I've lived in a place that reduced to five, I haven't lived there long. Or was it seven? At any rate, I'm happy with elven.

Now I'm no expert in these matters, so I won't begin to explain how it all works. It just does, for me at least. Go ahead, find out for yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment