Mr. Noodle

Mr. Noodle
Mr. Noodle

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Cookie A sock #3





I started this one with high hopes. It was basically knit in stockinette and garter with short row shaping, which didn't actually take that long. I *love* this yarn and thought this would be the perfect pattern for it. But by the time I turned the heel, my hands started hurting (I went with a needle size smaller than the pattern recommends, so I was knitting with 2.0mm) so I put it down for a few days and worked on a dishcloth on 5.0mm needles. I found I didn't miss this sock and really had to kick myself in the butt to get it going again, but I did because I need to finish it. Ellie has ideas for her display so I want to help get as many socks going as possible! I'm right on schedule with my big plan, I have just under four weeks now to finish the next four socks. I think #4 will go fast, it looks like an easy and addictive pattern. I'll tell you about it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment