Mr. Noodle

Mr. Noodle
Mr. Noodle

Monday, December 19, 2011

movement on the immigration front

Right now they are just words. But this morning Dan sent me a text message saying that we have received our second Notice of Action. My application has gone to visa processing. It should hang out there for ten days (though the office closes Dec 23 - Jan 2) and after the issuing of the third Notice of Action, I will receive the package with my instructions on setting up the immigration interview and health check. That's the last step before the green card is granted.

It could happen that I get to cross the border in January!

2 comments:

  1. YAY for you! I'm thrilled you can soon join your husband. Many congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting!!! Glad to hear things are movin along :)

    ReplyDelete