Mr. Noodle

Mr. Noodle
Mr. Noodle

Monday, October 4, 2010

working, working

Hi hi

I'm sorry for not posting. I've been very busy with all my jobs. I actually have about a dozen or so sticky notes lined up on my desk with topics I want to blog about. Heaps of photos of things to share with you. But each day gets sucked up by work (yarn shop work yay! and fish job ... not so much).

As we ponder our winter here in Ucluelet, I am making every effort to stop thinking in terms of being here or not, what may be or might not be. We both need to find other sources of income, it is true, because fish job slows right down in the next month. The only thing we can really count on, it seems, is not knowing.

At least I have yarn.

Dan and I have now been to all but two restaurants in Ucluelet and I think when we complete this list, I will write a review/guide. We might not ever make it to Norwoods, actually, it's the kind of place where there are no prices on the menu and then you get handed a bill for $200 for two people. A little ostentatious for us at this point.

So yeah, we've been working, doing stuff around the house, canning, and knitting. Ho hum. I am hoping to get on to more thought-provoking or newsy posts in the next day or two.

2 comments:

  1. Look forward to the restaurant reviews and more deets about the canning! Good luck with all the job juggling...I tells ya, there is something in the air these days. We all seem to be coping with the same things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again--I'm tagging you and a couple of others with a "day in the life" meme. I know you're busy, but I'm hoping you've got time to share the uniqueness of a day in your busy "slow life" in the next couple of days...xxT

    ReplyDelete