Mr, Cupcake at Craters of the Moon

Mr, Cupcake at Craters of the Moon
Mr. Cupcake at Craters of the Moon

Thursday, June 24, 2010

crap, where did that last post go?

Righty-ho, still getting the hang of this. I must have hit the 'save now' button instead of the 'publish post' button. What I meant to say was that I have, so far, added the Blogger links only to my blog roll. Not to be exclusive, that was just the easy way to start. I will have to enter the URLs for the other blogs and believe me, I will!

I am already way happier with this than LJ.

ah.

2 comments:

  1. If you think you have lost a post after typing it, you might not have. Go to your Dashboard, then Edit Posts and it's probably sitting there waiting for you. :=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my new Official Blogger help person. :-)

    ReplyDelete