Mr. Noodle

Mr. Noodle
Mr. Noodle

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Have we met?

So I've been blogging away for more than six months now. It is my intention to put out one a day, but obviously life gets in the way and sometimes days go by before I get something up. And sometimes I throw out multiple posts in one day (case in point: today).

I have been telling people in my life that hey I'm blogging and if you want to keep up to date with what's happening, read this! Not expecting anyone to.

On my last trip to Victoria, I was delighted to learn that several people I know in real life are reading this! It's kind of funny, isn't it, to be putting up all this stuff and to know that most of the readers are people I've never met and may never meet. My regular readers know what's going on in my life more than most of my friends and family.

I'm sure this is a common plight among bloggers. Ah well, we can't have it all. But if I have blogged about something and then I see you in person and you didn't know about X event, then I know you don't read me. And that's okay. There are only so many hours in a day, after all.

Here is a list (you know I love lists!) of things I plan to blog about in the coming days:
1) our spice rack
2) the Poached Pears experiment
3) hops in my friend's garden
4) Oyakodon/Food My Sweety makes
5) Low low tide
6) Longnose skate
7) 4 Spice (floathouse) restaurant
8) Something Else (I have it written down, but it will be a surprise).
9) Dogfish

No comments:

Post a Comment