Mr. Noodle

Mr. Noodle
Mr. Noodle

Monday, August 2, 2010

Knits by the Sea Grand Opening party part 1

Let's see, what do we have here...

This first photo is of some lovely organic merino yarn in gorgeous colours. I didn't note the name of them but Ellie broke out this yarn just for the grand opening party.

The shop held its grand opening party on Saturday, July 31st. There were prizes, giveaways, and lots of treats! A couple of local businesses provided the snacks. There was a gorgeous veggie platter with lots of raw organic vegetables. The platter came with a good hummus, some jack cheese and some tasty crackers. The nasturtium flowers are also edible!




















I arrived just after noon. Ellie was giving a prize away every hour, so I got my name into the box as early as possible.

I had to step out to go to the hospital (mentioned in previous post) but when I returned just after 1:00, I parked myself in a corner and knit for about eight hours with a few other gals.






Chocolate Tofino provided some chocolate treats..













This is the fruit platter from Soul Organics, the same folks who provided the veggie platter.

No comments:

Post a Comment