Mr. Noodle

Mr. Noodle
Mr. Noodle

Monday, August 2, 2010

the temptress



Dear Stacey,

I knew from the first time we laid eyes on each other that we were meant to be together. You can't imagine how good it felt when you held me for the first time. I wanted to go home with you that very night so we could revel in sumptuous sensuality, I longed to be caressed by your nimble fingers. I tried so hard to persuade you to take me home then but you resisted, you coy temptress.

I would see you every now and then, whenever you came into the shop. You would look for me, I know. You would pick me up, fondle me, lust after my rich colour. I know my price was high but believe me, I'm worth every penny. I assure you you will get a lot of pleasure from having me in your hands for many hours.

If I could have, I would have squealed with delight when you picked me up the other day. How I have longed for you all these months! Finally I knew that you had been thinking about me as much as I have been thinking about you! Going home with you was about the best thing I have experienced thus far, and I know things will get even better between us. Once you are done with those other socks, I guarantee you will not only enjoy having me on your sticks, but will be ecstatic when you have me on your feet.

Please hurry up and finish those green socks. Now that we are under the same roof, I can't bear to be away from you for much longer.

with love,

Malabrigo Superwash Merino Wool sock yarn


No comments:

Post a Comment