Mr. Noodle

Mr. Noodle
Mr. Noodle

Thursday, June 16, 2011

I answered a question about you

Has anyone else received this message? Two people I know on facebook have been sucked into this gimmick and I am really irritated about this. The people who created this program try to lure you into participating by piquing your curiosity; we all want to know what is being said about us.

Tell you what, though, I didn't fall for it. If you click the link, you then have to agree to share your personal information and that is not why I am on facebook. So I don't know what question these people answered about me and I may never know. I don't care. This is me refusing to participate.

(Sorry if I sound grumpy; with the full moon/eclipse just behind us and a whole swathe of irritations flying at me this week, is it any wonder?)

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I have had two people do this to me too. But I'm not going to fall for it either, as I don't like to allow random games/apps to have my personal info either. It's crap and very annoying!

    Hope you have a great Skype date with your man :-)

    cheers
    Ursa

    ReplyDelete