Mr. Noodle

Mr. Noodle
Mr. Noodle

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

yarnsalad goes to Victoria

Oh it was fun. So many friends, so much food, so little time! I was exhausted by the time I got home but had to plunge right into work today, and I'm still rather tired so I'll keep this short. I will say, however, that I actually cooked dinner for myself tonight, did two loads of laundry and started another knitted lace project. Dinner, in case you were wondering is the Saigon Salad from the ReBar cookbook (if you're from Victoria or elsewhere on Vancouver Island, you'll have this in your kitchen). It was yummy and I'll have it for lunch tomorrow!

And the knitted lace project, another from Victorian Lace Today, is the Victorian Ruby (p.92) and I'm using yarn that Candice sent me (@felyn), it's Andre's Alpacas 114g, 494 yards, 2ply. It's perfect for this pattern! I'm setting aside the Shoulder Shawl in Syrian Lace pattern (p.130) which is proving to be less interesting and more difficult with the fine yarn (Diamond luxury Alpaca lace). Photos to come when I have something to show!

No comments:

Post a Comment