Mr, Cupcake at Craters of the Moon

Mr, Cupcake at Craters of the Moon
Mr. Cupcake at Craters of the Moon

Thursday, June 16, 2011

yarnsalad misses her Sweety

It's been so long since I've had a Skype conversation with Dan, I can't actually remember when it was. It was definitely before I cut my hair.

They have been keeping him busy, see, what with their new canning line installed and running. They are putting in 12-16 hour days pumping that beer into cans. I know this is important and good for the company, exactly the kind of dedication Dan offers at the company expects. But...


I miss My Sweety.

We have only exchanged a few text messages here and there over the last several days, and this isolation is making my Island of Loneliness all the more difficult. I miss hanging out with Dan, we have so much fun in each others' company.

Tonight he promises a Skype date. I can hardly wait.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you got your skype chat--there's nothing worse than not being able to be in touch for days when you're so far apart! Much sympathy--I hate the distance thihg, even though we know we can do it when necessary. But :(- bleh. Hope work is keeping you off the Island of Loneliness a little bit... ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete