Mr. Noodle

Mr. Noodle
Mr. Noodle

Thursday, June 16, 2011

yarnsalad misses her Sweety

It's been so long since I've had a Skype conversation with Dan, I can't actually remember when it was. It was definitely before I cut my hair.

They have been keeping him busy, see, what with their new canning line installed and running. They are putting in 12-16 hour days pumping that beer into cans. I know this is important and good for the company, exactly the kind of dedication Dan offers at the company expects. But...


I miss My Sweety.

We have only exchanged a few text messages here and there over the last several days, and this isolation is making my Island of Loneliness all the more difficult. I miss hanging out with Dan, we have so much fun in each others' company.

Tonight he promises a Skype date. I can hardly wait.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you got your skype chat--there's nothing worse than not being able to be in touch for days when you're so far apart! Much sympathy--I hate the distance thihg, even though we know we can do it when necessary. But :(- bleh. Hope work is keeping you off the Island of Loneliness a little bit... ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete