Mr. Noodle

Mr. Noodle
Mr. Noodle

Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 1 at the Hospital

This will be a brief post. I'm all sweaty from my workout just now, and am about to go get clean. But in case I don't get a chance to post again, I'll just say it was Good! It's a pretty straightforward job of keeping things in stock, ordering, cleaning some things, and communicating with staff.

Interesting things:

In this job I am a member of the Health Employee's Union. I wonder how active this union is.

If I forget to bring a lunch, I can order lunch from the kitchen. It's quite reasonably priced.

The kitchen staff put on pots of tea for the staff in the lunch room at lunch time.

Lunch Time is noonish, and most people have lunch at the same time.

The guy from housekeeping says he goes through a box of gloves every day.

I read and signed a lengthy Confidentiality Understanding document today, so there isn't really much I can say. I'm just getting my feet, so we'll see how I adapt to Life With a Schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment